- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us.
- We undertake to collect your personal information solely by lawful and fair means.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties, except as necessary to provide you with the services and products you have requested or to comply with the law.
- We will not sell or rent our mailing list.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL THE OCMT COLLECT?
The OCMT may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and education related information (college/school, professor’s/teacher’s name). The OCMT does not collect your financial information required to process your order, such as your credit card number. Any such information will be collected through a third-party payment system, if required. Their use of your financial data will be strictly limited for the purposes of processing the financial transaction for your purchase.
WHAT OTHER INFORMATION WILL OCMT COLLECT?
The OCMT may collect other information that is non-personal, such as the type of Internet Browser you are using and your IP address. This information is collected in order to allow the OCMT to efficiently resolve any technical problems that users may encounter.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The OCMT will disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- When we are required or permitted to do so by law
- When we retain a third party to provide support to us, such as technical support and system maintenance services
- When we have your consent
- When a dispute arises over fees and we are taking legal action to collect the fees owing to us
In certain situations, the OCMT may disclose your personal information for other purposes. We undertake to notify you of any such purposes prior to collecting the required information.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
The OCMT will retain your personal and non-personal information only for the period of time that is necessary under the circumstances or required by law. If and when your information is no longer required for the purposes specified by us, we will delete your information.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
The OCMT strives to ensure that your personal information is stored securely. We are committed to protecting your information by utilizing reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, unauthorized use or modification. However, we do not guarantee that our security safeguards will never fail. As such, the OCMT will have no liability to you or to any third party in the event that a loss, misuse, destruction, or alternation of your personal information shall occur. Please note that any information sent or received via e-mail is generally not secure. Therefore, we do not guarantee the security of such electronic transmissions.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You may obtain access to any personally identifiable information relating to you that we have on file by submitting a formal request to us at email@example.com. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us of any changes to your information.